Thursday 5 June 2008

ATCs

I haven't really gone down the ATC route before but I have a new stamp to play with and this felt like the right way to try it out. The first attempt went well so I kept going and finally came up with quite a little gallery.











I started with the new stamp but added lots more as I gained momentum. Not sure why things went my way today but of everything I made only one card went in the bin. There were a couple that weren't brilliant and several that I'll do slightly differently next time but one I was really pleased with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jo, your ATC's are lovely. A really great use of colour and compostition. I must also commend you on your previous post 'Late Night Inkings' - fab backgrounds. I would be really proud to have produced these and your idea for using the mica powder sounds like it would be really worth trying.
Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging too, I'll be back to visit again soon!