Wednesday 24 September 2008

Chillin' with the birdies

I hadn't really planned on making a wintry picture or I would have chosen a different folder/image/stamp. But I really like the feel of this one.




I liked the results of highlighting the flourishes on the embossed image on my earlier post so I decided to try it with my lovely tree stamp. The flourishes are a little fine for the pen but I still think this looks quite cool.



I'm at the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at the weekend. I think I'll be looking for some purple dye inks to try this with.

5 comments:

InkyArtitude said...

Oooo lucky you going to Ally Pally. Wish it was me.... I love that show. You are bound to find some fab things.
You are doing some lovely work with the Cuttlebug!

craftimamma said...

You're getting so clever, Crafting Buddy. These are lovely. I do love that tree stamp.

I have something for you over on my blog.

Lesley

Phree said...

Love your flourish tree and the highlights. Have fun at Ally Pally... boy how I wish I could go but it's a long way from Scotland!

veronica said...

love your cuttlebug ideas (my few attempts haven't come out anywhere near as nice) and the blue tree is gorgeous. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog- of course you can lift the white on acetate idea - it was passed on to me by a friend anyway, Moira would be thrilled to hear it was achieving fame (notoriety?)

Moira said...

Hi there, how did your trip to Sheffield with your son go? The cuttlebug work looks fabulous, I have a Wizard and some fiskars texture plates so I will give them a go. Are you planning to go to any of the Graphicus workshops?