Tuesday 15 June 2010

Switching channels

It's been quiet on here for a while but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. In case you've missed my other blog here's a little glimpse of the canvas I made for last month's Quartet project (full post is here).


The canvas project turned out to be more challenging than we could have imagined and the set of four is not yet complete. That means that the latest choice of project has not yet been announced. Can you keep a secret? Here's a clue.


And here's a sneak peek we might not have time to show on the Quartet blog.



If you want to see how it all comes together watch out on Craft Stamping Quartet towards the end of the month.

6 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Mmmmm, I like the colours and stamps that you have chosen Jo! Methinks that I'd better get a wriggle on, or it will be panic central here in a week or two! The stamps are typically you, and I can see that you have been comfortable working with them for that reason. It looks like it's going to be a good one. Keep up the good work, Judith xx

craftimamma said...

Clever girl! That canvas is a stunner and those .... er, bits are looking very good.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Phree said...

Wow what a gorgeous canvas Jo and the peek at the tags looks lovely too.

Elaine said...

Jo

Well done for getting on with the next project. I can't believe I am still keeping you all waiting for my canvas.

Those "items" you have done look brilliant - lovely crisp stamping - you know how fond I am of good clean stamping!! The blended background looks lovely too.

Elaine xx

Beebeebabs said...

Love the colors they came out very nice tfs

Unknown said...

Loving the tags! Can't wait to see the finished article!!

Love

Jill
x